!MUST SELL! 1974 Berlina 2000 (Manual)

Started by Tom Perkins, April 27, 2006, 08:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Perkins

Tom Perkins

Hi everyone,

I hope more photos are going to help.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Tom Perkins

The car is still for sale.

Pete Y

That's unfortunate Tom, but you weren't particularly helpful back in June when I wanted to see the car and as a result you let an eager possibility go - I bought a 1750 from Albury of all places.

Good luck with finding a buyer, perhaps at Spettacolo someone will be on the hunt.
Mini/'02/Mini/2000 GTV/1750 Berlina/Alfasud Sprint/900 Aero/NB MX5/Punto/Mondeo XR5/up!/MiTo TCT

Fast Eddie

Tom,
bring it to SPETTACOLO on the 19th of november and slap a for sale sign on it as it will have a large audience  of hundreds in one spot.

Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.
86 GTV6

Tom Perkins

Quote from: Peter Young on October 19, 2006, 11:01:49 AM
That's unfortunate Tom, but you weren't particularly helpful back in June when I wanted to see the car and as a result you let an eager possibility go - I bought a 1750 from Albury of all places.

Good luck with finding a buyer, perhaps at Spettacolo someone will be on the hunt.

Yes, Sorry about that Peter.

At the time i was inundated with potential buyers in an already busy week. However, i do appologise!

Thanks for the advice, I do need to get more proactive!

In the meantime i hope you enjoy your new 1750!

Tom Perkins

Quote from: Edward Hellsten on October 19, 2006, 02:00:53 PM
Tom,
bring it to SPETTACOLO on the 19th of november and slap a for sale sign on it as it will have a large audience  of hundreds in one spot.

Thanks Edward,

I should deffinately try and do that! Im sure i will at least get some valuable feedback.