Congratulations Phil Basket

Started by Scott Farquharson, January 21, 2008, 10:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Farquharson

Congratulations to Phil Baskett who has not only taken out the inaugural AROCA Group S Challenge with an excellent season but also 2nd place in the hotly contested Group S Association Championship - Group Sc Under 2L.  Phil was not only competitive in his class but was also in outright contention on a number of occasions, showing a clean pair of heels to a lot of much more powerful (and expensive) machinery.  Congrats to Phil on a sensational season!
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Fast Eddie

WooHoo !!

What a way to influence young Spencer.  Never to early to get the grounding for Team - SBR - Spencer Baskett Racing!
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.
86 GTV6

alfagtv58

Thanks Gents.  I did have a good year...soooo much fun!

The good news is I have just found out my entry has been accepted for the FoSC Bathurst meeting.  Time to try and figure out if i can afford to have the damage from Sandown repaired in time.....
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Victor Lee

Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Sheldon McIntosh

Well done Phil, excellent for a first season with a new car.

Congrats on acceptance to Bathurst also.  Lucky bastard.  I think that means there is no IF in the sentence though.....We can pass the hat at the next club night surely. 

If you need help with the panels, we can get together one evening with my sledgehammer and sort out both of our cars at the same time if you're keen!