FS Alfa Mito QV Price dropped to $15k

Started by Stuart Thomson, February 07, 2016, 10:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuart Thomson

Hi All,

As I'm having no luck selling my GTA, and I still need to thin the herd of cars...

Alfa Mito QV in Tornado Blue.  Alcanzara trim on the seats and the fake carbon fibre dash.  1.4 L turbo motor, active suspension, Bembro brakes etc.  Basically a standard Mito QV.

• Has rego until June
  • Built December 2012
  • Has some factory warranty, I bought it in late 2013, but as a demo, I'll check with a dealer to find out how much warranty it has left
  • Near new Toyo Proxes 4 tyres (very, very good)
  • WRC supplied
  • 57000 kms, mostly freeway
  • Has stop/start (but can be turned off)
  • Six speed manual
  • Hill hold
  • Blue and me TomTom navigator (maps have expired, but still works really well)

This has been my everyday car for about 2 years, it's a great little car, but still quite versatile, the split/fold rear seats make for quite a large luggage area.  The rear seats are quite comfortable for adults, maybe not for a long trip, but really versatile.

The colour of the car most people find to be one of the best points, many people have commented on it, always positively.  I have just polished the car so it looks great, depth of colour and gloss are great.

I'm only selling it because I actually have too many cars (I know, unbelievable!) and no-one seems interested in my 156 GTA (also advertised here, also just polished).  I mainly bought it because of the (much) better fuel economy (than the GTA) and I was driving into work everyday, now I've discovered Public Transport it's only being driven a few k's a day.

The price is $2018k ok $15k.  My move OS is confirmed.  I have 6 weeks to sell the car.  Make an offer.

Cheers
Stuart

Stuart Thomson

More photos...

Stuart Thomson

More photos...

Stuart Thomson

More photos...

Stuart Thomson

OK, no interest at that price, any interest at $18k??

Stuart Thomson