Cars & Coffee Sunshine Coast 8th October 2016

Started by brook308, November 27, 2015, 09:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brook308

Hi All,

I'd like to extend an invitation to like minded car enthusiasts to bring along their pride and joy to our "Cars & Coffee" gathering at Yandina Creek on the Sunshine Coast.
Starting at 8.30 am on Sunday the 20th of December at my place.

Should be some interesting cars attending!

If you would like to attend please email me at george.brook@commsecservices.com.au for address details.

Cheers
George

brook308

Hi All,

My stuff up but the email address in the original post was incomplete.

I have corrected this, my email address is george.brook@commsecservices.com.au

Apologies to those who have tried to email.

Cheers

George

brook308

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we're all systems go for our "Cars & Coffee" event at Yandina Creek on the Sunshine Coast next Sunday the 20th at 8.30am.

Coffee & Cold Drinks are being provided by Bean & Gone.

So far we have a good mix of cars from Alfas (of course), Fiats, Ferrari's, Porsche's, BMW's, Datsuns, Ford XB and XP coupes, an Aston Martin Vantage V8 and not forgetting a Giocattolo Group B to name a few.

It's also looking reasonably hopeful that our Formula Renault 2.0 will be here as well.

So why not come up and enjoy and hour or two of car talk then head to the beach for a swim or hinterland for lunch!

If you're keen on attending please either call me on 0416 067 224 or email george.brook@commsecservices.com.au

Cheers

George

Bear157

Will be up there with the Giulietta QV mate.

See you there.

Rob

DHDamo

What a great morning. Excellent celebration of all types of car George. Might post some pics (average photography skills) later.
Now:
'84 GTV
'12 Nissan Navara D22

Then:
'83 Giulietta ('01-'06)

brook308

Thanks to all those who attended on Sunday, hope all had a good time I know I did.

Will organise another event for mid 2016.

Some pics from the day thanks to Damo and Terry.

Cheers

brook308

More Pics

brook308

More Pics

brook308

More Pics

brook308

More Pics

brook308

Hi All,

It's on again but this time in conjunction with the Sunshine Coast Motorsports Club.

I'd like to extend an invitation to like minded car enthusiasts to bring along their pride and joy to our "Cars & Coffee" gathering at Yandina Creek on the Sunshine Coast.
Starting at 10 am on Saturday the 8th of October at my property at Yandina Creek.

Once again there should be some interesting cars attending!

If you would like to attend please email me at george.brook@commsecservices.com.au or call 0416 067 224 for address details.

Cheers
George