FS: Alfasud 1.5 ti QV - back up for sale

Started by Mike, May 30, 2015, 09:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Well, after finding my first car for sale recently, and subsequent purchase, I begrudgingly need to sell my sud (to maintain marital bliss).  It is a Red Sud 1.5 ti QV.  Likely more money spent in last 12 months than I asking.

I have all receipts for recent work and parts done (unkless I did it myself). Rather thorough overhaul after many years storage.  Recently went over the pits and passed with flying colours.  Imported lots of NOS parts from Germany and England.  Even sourced uncracked dash, and original untorn Ti seats.  Cam belts and tensionedrs just done, water pump inspceted ok, but have NOS spare anyway.  Koni yellow shocks and matching road springs installed, but otherwise standard (bar a period sport steering wheel). 

Has about plenty of rego.

Comes with huge amout of spares, including a 1.7 liter twincam engine and carbs.
Aircon would need at a minimum, a regass.

Car presents well and is very adictive to drive. I love it.

Asking 7k, which is less than I have in receipts. Would much rather not sell it.
Car is located in WA and can be shipped to Melbourne for an additional $600 as a guide.  Can also ship anywhere in Aus.

Any serious buyers are welcome to contact me via PM for full set of photos, detail on receipts and work done, and anything else you require to make a confident purchase.

Will go up on Carlsales this weekend.

Cheers
Mike
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

Mike

cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

Mike

And now unsold!  Was all ready to ship when future owner ran into car troubles and had to pull out....funny feeling beign happy about a non sale!

cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb