Last Call - Sunday Drive to Trawool Valley Resort - Sun 31st August

Started by John Hanslow, August 27, 2014, 05:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Hanslow

This will be a rewarding drive through the hills with a mid morning stop for refreshments at Beechworth Bakery, Healesville at approx. 10.00 am. Anyone running late can meet up with us there for a coffee and refreshment.
There will be a range of road conditions. All up this should be via a 3 hour drive via Lilydale, Healesville and Flowerdale finishing at Trawool Valley Resort at midday with a lunch selection available for the club.

Start: 8.30 am 9.00am departure.
Where: Nunawading Fiat Alfa Romeo 430 Whitehorse Road Nunawading
(Opposite the City of Whitehorse Council Chambers)
Once at the resort, we will have time to relax and a chance to get a few photo opportunities and check out the area.
We have a dining room booked for our use, and a set menu on the day. Price $45.00 per head for 2 course & coffee.
Lunch Bookings are essential please RSVP by 29th August.

Please provide name, AROCA member number & contact details to

Event Organiser

Malcolm Powell on 9735 0328 (please leave message).
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Potsie

Had a fantastic day yesterday  .. sun came out nice and bright for the drive up to Trawool.

Heaps of people seemed to come along, I'm not exactly sure, but I think there was about 25 Alfas (and one Fiat - thanks Mario) for the cruise. Some nice twisty roads followed by some long casual bits made for a relaxing drive (albeit I did have the mother-in-law nattering in my ear all the way).

Thanks once again to Malcolm Powell for orgainising, the guys at Nunawading Alfa for opening the show room, as well as the great staff and food at the Trawool Valley Resort - all made for a great day out.

Photo's attached (1 of 3) - Note: Quality reduced to allow for web publishing
2010 159 2.4 JTDm - my daily driver
2014 Giulietta 2.0 JTDm - ex. wife's daily driver
e. alfamowing@gmail.com (for all your lawn mowing needs)

Potsie

Potsie

More Photos - (3of3) - The parking area at Trawool Valley Resort full of nice Alfa's, and some happy diners.